Week 9 (3/10 – 3/11)
This week, we connected the blue Ethernet cord from its switch to the arm.
Along with this, we also connected the Power Distribution Hub (PDH) to a DC to DC converter, which we then connected to the arm. Initially, the converter didn’t reach the arm so we crimped the wires of it to another Molex wire, and this created an extension cable, allowing the converter to reach the arm.
Afterward, we were able to ziptie most of the wires down onto the robot, making it more organized and secure. We also made progress on the button board, and it is almost complete.
Along with this, on Saturday we took the robot to WPI and got some practice driving and testing our arm.