Mechanical – Week 6 Progress

We have removed the center polyurethane belt on our intake to reduce the amount of tension on the thunderhex shafts, replacing it with O rings and a 3D printed roller “fin.” The two remaining polyurethane belts paired up with the O rings and fin intake notes incredibly well, as they don’t squeeze the notes too hard like the old center belt did. We have also found that shooting into the amp isn’t as consistent as we initially thought (as the shooter angle makes the projectile parabola need a lot of precision).

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *